WriteUpp comes with a number of pre-defined appointment communications that you can use to inform patients about their appointments.
- Confirmation of a single appointment - both SMS and Email - sends an immediate confirmation of an appointment
- Confirmation of a series of appointments - both SMS and Email - sends an immediate confirmation of a recurring appointment to include the end date
- Notification of a changed appointment - both SMS and Email - send an immediate notification of a change to the date or time of an appointment
- Reminder 7 days prior to an appointment - both SMS and Email - sends a appointment reminder 7 days prior to the date
- Reminder 1 day prior to an appointment - both SMS and Email - sends a appointment reminder 1 day prior to the date
You can find these under Settings -> Scheduling -> Appointment Communication:
You can preview how each communication will look by clicking on the three dots at the end of a row and choosing Preview with sample appointment:
To remove any communications you don't require, click on Delete:
And if you'd like to edit any of these to customise them to your practice, choose Edit:
You'll then be taken to the setup of that particular communication trigger:
Clicking on Manage templates will take you to a list of templates for the delivery method for the trigger chosen above, in this case SMS:
From here, you can preview, edit or delete a template, add another template, or return to the previous screen by clicking Back to Message.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.