There are 6 default email templates pre-defined within WriteUpp for use with confirmations and reminders, but you can add as many others as you like.
To add an email template:
1. Go to Settings -> Scheduling -> Appointment Communication:
2. Click on the three dots at the end of a row containing an email trigger and select Edit:
3. Click Manage Templates:
4. Click on +Add Template:
5. Complete the template details, to include a template name, a message subject and content then hit Save Template:
6. You'll see your new template in the list:
7. And be able to choose it from the dropdown Message template box when creating a communication trigger:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.