Yes, you can.
To save you time, you have the option to create a duplicate copy of a custom form, which allows you to then change the duplicate form while maintaining the integrity and layout of your existing form.
For example, you might already have set up an initial appointment form and you'd now like to create a review appointment form which contains some of the same or similar fields but is less comprehensive.
You can create a duplicate of your existing initial assessment form layout, then edit the duplicate copy of the form to rename it, change the fields required and then save the new version. The duplicate form will be saved as a separate entry under your forms and assessments, and be available to use either as a smart form or in clinic with a patient.
To create a copy of a form:
1. Go to Main Menu -> Settings -> Assessments:
2. Click on the 3 dots at the end of the row containing the form you'd like to copy and choose Duplicate:
3. You'll then see another form titled [Original name] copy:
4. To use this duplicate form, again click on the 3 dots at the end of row and choose Edit:
5. You can then edit the title and content and rework it into your new form:
6. Once you've finished, click Publish and Exit and you'll see the new form displayed in the list:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.