You can use the Mute/Unmute option within the appointment modal to change what communications your patients receive on an appointment by appointment basis.
This might be particularly useful if, for example, you have a patient who doesn't want or need both a confirmation and then a reminder of an appointment.
This can be done when booking an appointment.
To send a confirmation of an appointment but prevent a reminder being sent for that appointment:
1. Click a space in the diary to bring up the appointment modal:
2. Complete the details of the appointment then hit Save without changing the Mute setting:
3. This will immediately send a confirmation of the appointment via your chosen channel, email or SMS.
4. Click on the appointment in the diary to open the details, then click Mute:
5. The mobile number and email address will turn grey and you'll see Unmute at the top right, which indicates that no communications will be sent regarding this appointment:
NOTE: This will also prevent any other communications you have set up from being sent regarding this appointment. It will not just mute reminders, it will mute all communications including communications regarding a change to the appointment or a cancellation.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.