Following the release of web v2.13.7 of WriteUpp, if we have received information on the delivery status of an email sent to a patient, you'll be able to see this on the Messages tab of the Patient Summary:
It's important to note that status information is not guaranteed to be present for all messages, and there are certain situations where we won't be able to display that information:
- If you use SMTP to send your emails, the only status you will see here is Sent. As you are using your own servers via SMTP to deliver email, we are unable to track delivery information or see when an email has been opened.
- Only patient messages sent after 23/07/19 will benefit from the new status information. Any messages sent before this date will show with the status 'sent'.
The statuses you will see are:
- Sent - This indicates that the message has been accepted by our email provider (or yours via SMTP)
- Delivered - Our email provider has confirmed that the message has been delivered
- Not delivered - Our email provider has confirmed that the message has not been delivered
- Opened - Our email provider has confirmed that the message has been opened
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.